So today was an amazing day, it's not over, but I wanted to get a few things on here before we went out tonight. So this morning I packed all of my things from the motel and I brought them to school. Luisana was very helpful and she grabbed a load too. I made it to school and wouldn't you know it, during circle time I got a package! The kids were so excited, they wanted to know what was inside and who sent it to me. I just about cried. Here is a picture of all my loot. I realize I shouldn't miss things like granola bars, from home yet, but I do, and I don't care who knows it. 
There are granola bars, soup mix, a People, a cute frog washcloth (the kids went nuts for that), and tons of Twizzlers. I would also like to point out that there was a set of plastic silverware, nice touch.
Later in the day, after afternoon class and our staff meeting I was hurried downstairs to move into my apartment. It was very sudden. I didn't even have time to grab my outside shoes before I went downstairs. Needless to say, I had to make a second trip back to school to get all my crap to my apartment. The apartment is so nice. Currently, it has no furniture. They said tomorrow it would come. Yay! It is clean and it seems pretty safe. It is about 5 minutes from school so very close. It is also really close to most of the other teacher's apartments. Kelly will move into this building once she arrives from the US.
Here is the video of my apartment.
Tomorrow, Jayna is coming up from Busan. I am really excited to meet her. She seems so nice, we talked on the phone for almost a half hour tonight. We will be making a Costo run I believe and probably do some shopping downtown if I can talk her into it.
Maybe vacation week won't be so bad. I will have time to get settled and get things unpacked. Ahhh it's the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment